Saturday, February 9, 2013

Chanterelle Mushrooms


When I went shopping at Costco, I saw this mushroom and it was appealing to my eye to try this out, so I bought it.  It was actually better than I thought; buttery and creamy.  =)  I thought I would try this out the easy way by sauteing with onions, green onions, garlic, salt & pepper.  It was quite pricey, but totally worth buying.  =)




Make:  side dish for two

Ingredients:

1 package        chanterelle mushrooms, washed and tear into strips
1 tbsp                butter
1/4 cup             onion, cut into strips
1/4 cup             green onions, chopped lengthwise
1 tsp                  garlic
to taste             salt & pepper

Directions:

1.  In a skillet, heat butter on medium until melted.
2.  Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
3.  Add mushrooms and onions and cook for 4-5 minutes
4.  Add the green onions and salt & pepper and cook for another minute.
5.  Simple as that. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment