Saturday, February 9, 2013

Asian Stir Fry Noodles with Pork Roast Leftovers


I had leftover Herbes de Provence Pork Roast from the night before, so I decided to make lunch for my kids and I with some veggies, fresh asian udon noodles, and hoisin sauce.  This is a very simple dish and doesn't have to be made exactly how I made it.  It can be made with chicken as well or even shrimps.  =)

My instagram photo:


Makes: 2 servings

Ingredients:

1/2 pound            fresh udon noodles
2 tbsps                 sesame oil
1 tsp                      garlic, minced
100 grams         pork or chicken, cut into strips
1/4 cup                zucchini, cut into strips
1/4 cup                onions, cut into strips
1/4 cup                red pepper, cut into strips
5 tbsps                hoisin sauce
garnish              sesame seeds, toasted

Directions:

1.  Prepare noodles according to package.
2.  Heat sesame oil in a medium skillet.
3.  Add the pork or chicken and cook until no longer pink.
4.  Add the cut vegetables and cook for 3 minutes.
5.  Add the hoisin sauce and stir to combine.
6.  Garnish with sesame seeds.
7.  Enjoy.



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for letting us know this Asian noodles with roast leftovers and Pork Stir Fry. I this is very delicious so I will try it later. I'm hoping I can make it perfect. Keep on sharing!

    ReplyDelete